Monday, November 7, 2011

Fresh Start

Well hello my lovely bloggers.  Long time, no see.  I am doing a major overhaul of my blog (as you can probably see).  This was motivated by me accidentally deleting all my old posts.  My internet was going slow and I was getting impatient and I somehow deleted all posts.  Fail.  That's what I get for not backing them up somewhere, or something like that.

Anyway, I decided I would turn my impatient screw-up into something positive.  I'm going to completely revamp and update my blog.  And I swear to you that I will be writing MUCH more often.  In fact my boyfriend, Mr. Geek Squad (who, btdubs, runs his own blog) has been bugging encouraging me to blog more.  We were making this super awesome delicious home-made pizza for dinner the other day and he was like "WE SHOULD BE TAKING PICTURES FOR YOUR BLOG!"

But we got distracted and ate it again.  Sorry, I'll take pictures next time.  Promise.

So, stay tuned.  It's probably going to take a couple weeks, but things are going to start looking different around Just A Girl headquarters.  Same girl though, so don't worry things aren't changing TOO much.

Love you, mean it.

~Just A Girl~

5 comments:

  1. hahaha things happen when computers are slow. I almost threw mine out the window the other day after accidentally deleting something while it was being slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I own a mac ;)
    I'm glad you're coming back though!! I love you too, if you need any help lets me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy!! I'm glad you're coming back... I've miss you. If you need any help with the layout let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see your new blog face lift and welcome back hun!!

    ReplyDelete